Happy Tuesday, friends! We’re back with another installment of the Life is Lovely linkup. Each Tuesday, we invite you to link up your blog posts and share the lovely things in your lives. Just follow the rules below, link up your post, and you might even be featured next week!
Over the weekend, my parents and I partook in the festivities at the U.S National Whitewater Center for the 2016 Olympic Canoe/Kayak Team Trials! The Whitewater Center is an awesome place in the Charlotte area that has many outdoor activities, but they are also an official Olympic training site. There’s kayaking, rafting, zip lines, hiking, ropes courses, and more…and it’s only five minutes from my house!
Even though it was chilly (weird for April!), it was a beautiful day! I even got to meet Casey Eichfeld and Michal Smolen, who were both named to the 2016 Olympic Team and will be heading to Rio!
Welcome to the Life is Lovely Link Up! We’ll be here each Tuesday celebrating the lovely in our lives. Link up a post below that celebrates whatever is lovely in your life! Each week we will pick a feature that will be pinned to our Pinterest Board and featured in the following week’s link up.
This week’s Features:
Party Rules and Information
- You can link up one post that shares what is lovely in your life.
- Visit and comment on at least 3 other blogs. This is a party!
- Follow each host in some way.
- Family-friendly links only.
- Link back to our link up via our button or a text link.
- Each week with will pick a featured post. By linking up you give us permission to feature our post on the following week’s link up.
Grab our Button
<a href=http://gracelovelife.com/life-is-lovely-link-up/><img src=http://gracelovelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Button-Lovely-Link-Up-e1458072169760.jpg alt=/ />
We are so happy that you are here!
[inlinkz_linkup id=622617 mode=1]