Notice: Undefined index: pagesize in /home/messymil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 43
Notice: Undefined index: noentry in /home/messymil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 48
Happy Tuesday, friends! We’re back with another week of our Life is Lovely linkup! Each Tuesday, we provide you with a place to share a bit of the lovely that is in your lives lately. I urge you to check out each of the links below, as well as all of the hosts of this linkup, including myself! We’re glad you’re here.
This week, the loveliest thing that I can possibly share is that it’s the last week of school for the year! This teacher is beyond tired and although I’ll miss my students dearly, I need a break! I’m so looking forward to the rest, rejuvenation, and excitement that this summer break will bring.
Last Week’s Features:
Party Rules and Information
- You can link up one post that shares what is lovely in your life.
- Visit and comment on at least 3 other blogs. This is a party!
- Follow each host in some way.
- Family-friendly links only.
- Link back to our link up via our button or a text link.
- Each week with will pick a featured post. By linking up you give us permission to feature our post on the following week’s link up.
Grab our Button
<a href=http://gracelovelife.com/life-is-lovely-link-up/><img src=http://gracelovelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Button-Lovely-Link-Up-e1458072169760.jpg alt=/ />
We are so happy that you are here!