Notice: Undefined index: pagesize in /home/messymil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 43
Notice: Undefined index: noentry in /home/messymil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 48
Happy Tuesday, friends! We’re back with another week of our Life is Lovely linkup! Each Tuesday, we provide you with a place to share a bit of the lovely that is in your lives lately. I urge you to check out each of the links below, as well as all of the hosts of this linkup, including myself! We’re glad you’re here.
This past Saturday, I had the opportunity to take in Rock the Park which is a Christian music festival here in Charlotte. The lineup was Love + the Outcome, Matt Mahar, For King and Country, and Newsboys. For me, the draw was For King and Country as they are one of my favorite bands and their song, Shoulders, was one of the many songs that helped carry me through the season of losing four of my family members in four months recently. The concert was absolutely incredible, even though it was in the mid-90s all day! We even got to meet Joel and Luke of For King and Country!
Last Week’s Features:
Party Rules and Information
- You can link up one post that shares what is lovely in your life.
- Visit and comment on at least 3 other blogs. This is a party!
- Follow each host in some way.
- Family-friendly links only.
- Link back to our link up via our button or a text link.
- Each week with will pick a featured post. By linking up you give us permission to feature our post on the following week’s link up.
Grab our Button
<a href=http://gracelovelife.com/life-is-lovely-link-up/><img src=http://gracelovelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Button-Lovely-Link-Up-e1458072169760.jpg alt=/ />
We are so happy that you are here!