Notice: Undefined index: pagesize in /home/messymil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 43
Notice: Undefined index: noentry in /home/messymil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 48
Happy Tuesday, friends! We’re back with another week of our Life is Lovely linkup! Each Tuesday, we provide you with a place to share a bit of the lovely that is in your lives lately. I urge you to check out each of the links below, as well as all of the hosts of this linkup, including myself! We’re glad you’re here.
This past Thursday, I got to shadow in the Child Life department at Levine Children’s Hospital here in Charlotte. Levine is a well-known hospital with an incredible reputation so to be able to get a glimpse of some of what they do was incredibly exciting. I’m in the early stages of the certification process to become a Certified Child Life Specialist (CCLS) myself and this week marks my first week of classes as well. My to-do list has increased exponentially, but I am so excited about this path that God has me on!
Last Week’s Features:
Party Rules and Information
- You can link up one post that shares what is lovely in your life.
- Visit and comment on at least 3 other blogs. This is a party!
- Follow each host in some way.
- Family-friendly links only.
- Link back to our link up via our button or a text link.
- Each week with will pick a featured post. By linking up you give us permission to feature our post on the following week’s link up.
Grab our Button
<a href=http://gracelovelife.com/life-is-lovely-link-up/><img src=http://gracelovelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Button-Lovely-Link-Up-e1458072169760.jpg alt=/ />
We are so happy that you are here!