Happy First Day of Fall! (even though folks have been sipping their PSLs for nearly a month now…)
As we usher in one of my very favorite seasons, I thought I would share some of the things on my seasonal living list for Fall. Marking time in this way for the past couple of years has truly helped me to savor moments and learn to be present. Scripture reminds us of the importance of this practice by saying, “Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom (Psalm 90:12, NLT).”
Savor the Season
- Go Apple Picking
- Coffee Day – September 29
- Taco Day – October 4
- Delight in a Fall Floral Arrangement
- Go See the Color Change – As if I need an excuse for a roadtrip to the mountains…
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Day – October 26
- Host a Halloween Movie Night – Nothing better than Hocus Pocus!
- Simmer Mulled Cider
- Find Joy in Fall Baking – I’m hoping to try some Apple Cider Donuts this season!
How are you going to celebrate Fall?